Marriage Counselling Perth, Couples Counsellor Perth, Family Counselling Perth.
What is Relationship / Marriage / Couples / Family Counselling?
Whether family relationships or intimate relationships with a partner it can be a great source of love, pleasure, support and excitement. However, relationships can also be a source of grief and anguish if they do not work out. Relationship counselling aims to put the relationship back on its right course so that it functions the best way possible to make all parties happy and fully satisfied about their relationship. This is done using professional and well established counselling techniques that suite the individual needs of every client, by relying on the experience and knowledge of qualified professionals in relationships.
The sooner you seek help, the easier it is to resolve the issues. Sometimes one spouse is highly resistant. This can be due to claims of not being unhappy or the hope that time will sort it out. More often it is a fear of opening the proverbial “can of worms.”
When to get help?
- One of you is very insecure, clingy or jealous and this is ruining the relationship;
- You're both moody with each other most of the time;
- One or both of you can't discuss feelings with the other;
- Discussions always turn into rows;
- Loss the ability or desire to communicate;
- If infidelity has occurred;
- One or other of you is unhappy much of the time;
- You've stopped having sex;
- Domestic violence;
- When the conflict is starting to impact on other family members;
- Other aspects of your life are being affected like work or friendship groups.
The sooner you seek help, the easier it is to resolve the issues
Family Communication and Counselling Centre “helping families to find their way”